Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    tattoos and clothes =)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I look forward to shopping for new things as I reach minigoals. Once I reach my target weight, I am going to get my back piece inked. Already designed... just waiting for the perfect time to get it.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I reach 100 lbs. lost, I'm getting a bike. With a basket. And a bell. :)

When I reach my ultimate goal, I'm heading to Alaska by train, or going to Ireland ... one of those two.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I haven't really felt like I needed a reward for this... but there are a few things I'm excited to do that will be easier when I'm at the right weight. I plan to join a jujitsu class and learn to kick butt. I will see about getting my work clothes tailored so that I don't have to replace them all, but i'm sure I'll be buying more. It'd be awfully nice to be able to wear clothes from more stores.

And a lot of you mentioned a facial as a reward, and that's a great idea. I should talk to my wife about that... :smokin:
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    I am halfway to my goal. Starting my first round of P90X next month.

When get there (if I can get my wife to agree) my reward is going to be the Harley I have had my eye on.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have rewarded myself in many ways :)

when i hit 150's I got a treadmill
    140's I got new cloths ..... done
    130's belly button pierced....done
    120's I will get a new tattoo 3 more lbs
    final goal cruise
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about rewards along the way. I know all new clothes will be needed once I reach my goal, but when I am thin I love to shop anyway :)

I haven't really thought about rewards on the way to my goal. I tend to reward myself with food, so i want to stop doing that, I have to think of something else.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first goal, the one in my ticker, I am going to take half a day off from work and spend it at the spa. I'm going to eat a healthy meal in their restaurant, maybe get in a workout in the gym, relax in their steam room and jacuzzi and then get a stone massage. (I work for a day spa but rarely get a chance to take advantage of our facilities.) Then I am going to start the process of learning how to maintain for a while before tackling my final goal of 150 pounds, which will be in the healthy range of BMI.
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    There are some nicer clothes that I tell myself I'll get when I get to my goal weight but, they're not really my "reward", they're just clothes that I need. I've thought about what I'd do to celebrate but, when I think about it, I've already been rewarded. I'm able to surf with my son. I can swim and play with my grandchildren for more than just a few minutes at a time. I'm not embarrassed to take my shirt off at the beach or pool and the list goes on. There are some hikes that I'd like to do that are not local for me so I think I'm going to take a road trip and do some hiking to celebrate.
    awesome !!!! well done on your weight loss !!! i love your reward!!!! i think i might do something like that :) ty for the idea !!!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I get a new piercing or possibly a tattoo -
  • samuelette
    samuelette Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo when I reach my goal. :3
  • smonty88
    smonty88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my reward to myself, a photo session!!!

http://www.shamelessphoto.com/index2.php#/gallery_sec1/

Same Here!!!!!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo on my shoulder!! I've always wanted one there, but I forever have kept my arms undercover -- well, when I reach my goal --after all my cardio and strength training, I'm gonna go sleeveless in my fave tank top -- and go and get that tattoo!!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Maintaining is the hard thing ( or else I would not be here again!) so I was thinking of doing rewards once a month for every month I stay no more than 5 pounds above goal. I do not like tattoos (for me) but I was thinking of splurging on something
    I want but would normally not buy myself!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've decided for every 25lbs I lose, I'm going to "treat" myself some kind of way whether it's a "pamper" day, doing something I've never done before, or buying myself something I've wanted/desired for a while. When I meet my final goal, I plan to take a vacation to a nice "island"--not sure where just yet, but after all the hard work/effort, I think I'm worth it :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!