just joined

My little girl turns 2 today, so thought it was as good a time as any to get on track! I can't stand looking in the mirror; it's as if I'm looking at someone else. I hope to learn how to best utilize this program and to maybe make some friends along the way!

Replies

• crazyladym
    crazyladym Posts: 26
    Hi, im new to this site also. How are u?
  • Fine, thanks! Getting ready for bed, my little girl's birthday is tomorrow (today!), will celebrate on Friday though. What made you want to join? I have 4 children, my 2 youngest are 17 mo apart and that's what did my body in! 2 yrs old and a 6 mo old...
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Hey, my 2 oldest are 16 months apart....which makes them 16 & 18! (not babies like yours) feel free to add me because I would love to watch you succeed!!
  • crazyladym
    crazyladym Posts: 26
    Well, Happy B-day to her. I decided to join because i can never stick to a diet. At work they started this weight loss challange and it sounds really fun but i didnt join because i was afraid that i wouldnt stick to it and i would make my team lose. So i decided that my attitued sucked and i need to do something about it. The last couple of months ive been more stressed out and ive gained about 10 lbs. I was randmly searching google and found this site. It sounds great.