super exciting nsv!!!

Options
omgosh, i am so overly excited and over joyed!! lately ive been getting discouraged with not seeing results, well ive noticed my clothes were feeling looser. so i decided to go and get some clothes along with school supplies tonight, due to im finally deciding to go back to college and do something with my life that ive wanted to do since highschool, so thats exciting, well i havent really been seeing a loss on the scale lately either. but that didnt discourage me, i also decided to stop doing mini goals because i havent been meeting them and i was getting kind of discouraged, so i decided to do away with them and focus on the long term goal, but any ways enough babbling and back to the reason for the post, so i went to walmart and was like hmm, just for ****s and giggles im gunna try on a pair of 24s cause thats all they had in one pair i liked, i tried them on and they fit! omgosh they fit! ive dropped 2 pant sizes in 4 months and by golly them damn things fit and look amazing! i am so excited i could jump up and down and scream at the top of my lungs but i cant do that because my parentals are sleeping and would probably kill me! lol, but i am just so excited and cant wait to continue on this journey and be one hot skinny mini!!! :) i havent worn this size since jr high!!!!!! *screams like a lil girl* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!! :) just thought id share, because im known to be a quitter and i havent given up on this, so please if your thinking about giving up DONT! it takes a lot of hard work and dedication but it will pay off i promise!!!! :)

Replies

• chayacheron
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! That's great!!! It's so nice to see results, isn't it? Keep it up!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    Yay!!!! That's great!!! It's so nice to see results, isn't it? Keep it up!

it really is nice to finally start seeing results!!!!
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    That's my FRIEND!! *beams with pride* WTG YOU!!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Wow that's excellent keep up the great work and enjoy those new trousers!
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Great job! You'll be in those 22's in no time :)
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Two pant sizes that's great! It makes a big difference. WTG! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!