New here! Referred by fiancee who's lost 100#

Hello to everyone!

I just got on about 5 days ago, and it's AMAZING how great this system works! I'd already lost about 20-25# before getting on here, but with the structure of the diaries and exercise it helps keep everything within a framework that REALLY makes it easy!

I'm a permanently & totally disabled vet with severe spinal problems as well as heart/stroke issues. This situation has become really rough over the past 5 years or so, PLUS I was on a medication during the same period that caused rapid weight gain and water retention. I'm 55 years old with a 41-year-old beautiful fiancee and our 2 1/2 year-old little boy. At my age and with my health issues, getting & keeping my weight down and in decent physical shape are ESSENTIAL! If not, I simply won't live very long!

I don't want to miss ONE SINGLE SECOND of my life with my wonderful darling lady and our son, so here I am! I want to do MY part to stick around another 30+ years, God willing!

My fiancee is my inspiration! She's been on here since August 2010 and has lost almost 100 pounds so far! She suggested I check this site out, and I was immediately SOLD!

May God bless and strengthen each and every one of you!

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    May God bless you and thank you for your service.
    Good luck with your journey and extended life!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    WELCOME!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:

Best to you and your lovely family!

MFP is the place to be!!! :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

love, barbarella