Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Struggled with these a bit managed 50 of them but I know that will improve through time and effort!!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    C'est finis! I did 35 before my cardio on the elliptical and then 4 sets of 10. Yeah, 75 is enough for me!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Done! I did 75 of the modified version, with my knees bent. There was just no way I'd be able to do the straight leg ones!!!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feeling awesome! I did 3 sets of 25 with a 1 min break in between each set! The best part I can't believe I was able to them without to much trouble! Guess my flabby tummy is stronger that I thought! I love it!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Done I did 75 to each side. Is that 75 or 150, I was not sure how to count.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just did 80 of them! And I was able to get my hubs to do them too. My abs are feeling it now!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Did the 75 all in a row. They were tough!
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    Done! 75. that wasn't too bad.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I did 80. It was definitely a challenge, but I got through them! Yay!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Do you post challenges every day? This kind of thing would be great for me daily!!

Yep I do these everyday but Sunday. Sunday is a stretching/relaxing day.
  • Charger440
    Options
    100 Completed! Talk about a great exercise! I felt it in my lower abs and obliques! And on my last set of 25, I started to feel it in my lower back! Thanks Charger!

I was gonna say I did 101 but by the looks of this I need to go back and do another set. Thanks for the motivation! These are definitely tough.
  • yajalya
    yajalya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    75 was enough for me!
    did anyone else think of the big comfy couches clock stretch?? lol
  • scoutmom49
    scoutmom49 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ok well though I could do at least 20 maybe 30 of these.....got to 40 and figured what the heck......did the whole 75! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Charger440
    Options
    I got 127 done. I did the "one extra" twice thanks to Crystal :)

Great job everyone! Yall always do an awesome job.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I feel like a big loser. I did these after my P90 workout. I could only do 10. Then I see on here there are modified versions oh well. I did a solid 10 after 150 jumping jacks and my P90 workout and a 3 mile run. So.......Its o.k. I will defeat you great windshield wipers!!