vitamins for achy joints

ok so i'm 20 and a dancer/hairdresser etc. i'm on my feet all day and put alot of strain on my joints. i have tendonitis and have sprained/broke alot of bones. so now i have to live with achy joints all the time especially (it seems) when its raining or extremely cold. is there a vitamin that i can take to help this? i take iron and vitamin d right now. thanks!

Replies

• ok so i'm 20 and a dancer/hairdresser etc. i'm on my feet all day and put alot of strain on my joints. i have tendonitis and have sprained/broke alot of bones. so now i have to live with achy joints all the time especially (it seems) when its raining or extremely cold. is there a vitamin that i can take to help this? i take iron and vitamin d right now. thanks!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    I've heard chondroitin (sp?) helps with achy joints. I take it when I run and I start to get aches. I think it helps...

Angela
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I had problems with my knees and ankles some times when I work out. I started taking Omega-3 everyday and I haven't had as much pain or any at all in those joints. O-3 is also good for your heart and mind! Hope this helps!