What you think about " Spirulina" tablets ???

Options
MerA822
MerA822 Posts: 43
HI ,
A friend of mine is using " Spirulina " tablets to lose weight , i'm thinking of trying it , did any one here tried it & waht you think of it i read about it but it's more of Food Supplement rather than a drug for loosing weight but only the row material type ,
& she told me that when she stopped using it she gains weight again " but She Is already thin " :smile:

Need Your Advice Please :smile:

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Spirulina is a super food that has many health benefits. One benefit is it helps to naturally cleanse the body of toxins. There is no evidence that it causes weight loss, however, it is taken during weight loss to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • bellinmi
    bellinmi Posts: 1
    Options
    My advice is there will never be a magic pill that is a wiser alternative to exercise and a healthy diet. Using tools like this one and an exercise program along with the commitment and the weight you want to lose will disappear.

Good luck!
  • snakegoddess_3
    Options
    I don't know about taking it to lose weight, I really wouldn't count on it for that but it does have many benefits. It boosts your immune system, gives you very good vitamins and all kinds of stuff.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I do agree that there is no "magic" pill that will make you lose weight. But I do believe that adding a fat burner to a healthy eating and exercising program can give you a kick start. But I would suggest working on eating better and adding in exercise, rather than relying on diet pills.
  • MerA822
    MerA822 Posts: 43
    Options
    thanks a lot for you replay , i was not planing on depending on it a lone to loose weight i wanted to use it a plus beside dieting & Exercising .