NSV

Options
I am so excited about this that I couldn't even sleep last night. I ordered some new pants from the catalog because none of the stores around here sell TALL pants. Currently, I'm wearing size 16 Dockers and they're sliding off of my body. I have to wear a belt. So I ordered pants in 2 different sizes (12 and 14) because I wasn't sure what size I would be wearing. They were delivered yesterday so I tried them on last night and I'm thrilled that the 14s were TOO BIG!!!! The 12s fit like a glove. I'VE NEVER WORN A SIZE 12 BEFORE AND I AM SUPER EXCITED. I've decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi this weekend! Wooohoooo!!! This was just the kick in the pants I needed. I knew I was losing weight, but I had no idea that my 21 pounds lost would make this big of an impact. What a wonderful way to start the day! :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!