Write my workout

Options
cmDaffy
cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
For the next 6 weeks I'm doing inverted pyramids for my lifts, but I decided to have a little bit of fun in the process and let this forum decide WHAT I'm doing. I need 2 lifts for chests, 2 for shoulders, 2 for hammies, and 2 for quads. I already like the schedule I have for back, tri's, bi's and abs. I don't need a cadence, I just need the exercises. It HAS to be interesting, I'll be doing this workout 3 times in 2 weeks, so 9 sessions all together (alternating with the b, t, b the other 9 workouts)

Let's see what you all come up with (if it helps, I workout at a gym fully stocked with machines and free weights)

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    i vote L raise for shoulders! chest flyes with palms forward, hate those! hmmmm deadlifts are used all the time, and so are hamstring curls, what about weighted bench hip raises? Or one legged swiss ball hamstring curls? I'll let someone else go :)
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    GREAT suggestions! Love Flyes, and Lat raises, so because you were the first response, I added them. I think I'll also had the one-leg SB hamstring curls. THANKS!

I'd thought there would be loads of ideas, after all , this is the opportunity to really kick someone's butt and not get into any trouble!
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pistols for Quads - Weighted dips for Chest - Bent over fly's for shoulders (Rear delt is often missed) - Good mornings for Hamstrings
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    LOVE the great ideas!!! What are Pistols?
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    LOVE the great ideas!!! What are Pistols?

essentially a single leg squat with the "resting" leg out in front of you
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Thanks, the trainer I work with just calls them Single Leg Squats... I totally appreciate the reply!