BWL Purple Team

Options
Okay I haven't seen a post this morning. Hope you don't mind me starting one.

I am so frustrated. I have done really bad this weekend. Halloween is really hard for me. I had a hard time with my will power. So I did eat candy all weekend.
Enough!
I am going to start this week on the right food.
I packed up the candy that my kids don't like and sent it to school with my 5th grader. They are going to send it to the troops.
The other candy I stuck each child's in a Ziploc bag and told the kids to hide there candy from me. :smile: Hope fully it wont last long.

I am going to set my goals for this week.

I am going to do the shred for 5 days M-F
I am also going to do the Treadmill 3 days this week.
I am going to drink all my water.
I am not going to cheat with any junk food.

On another note.
My thoughts are with Canalitas. Hope all is well. Hope you are back soon.

Keep up the good work Purple. Don't give up. We can always make bad decisions but it is not the end of the world. Get back on the wagon and enjoy the ride. We can do this.
Have a great week.
Melissa

Replies

• melissa73
    Options
    Okay I haven't seen a post this morning. Hope you don't mind me starting one.

I am so frustrated. I have done really bad this weekend. Halloween is really hard for me. I had a hard time with my will power. So I did eat candy all weekend.
    Enough!
    I am going to start this week on the right food.
    I packed up the candy that my kids don't like and sent it to school with my 5th grader. They are going to send it to the troops.
    The other candy I stuck each child's in a Ziploc bag and told the kids to hide there candy from me. :smile: Hope fully it wont last long.

I am going to set my goals for this week.

I am going to do the shred for 5 days M-F
    I am also going to do the Treadmill 3 days this week.
    I am going to drink all my water.
    I am not going to cheat with any junk food.

On another note.
    My thoughts are with Canalitas. Hope all is well. Hope you are back soon.

Keep up the good work Purple. Don't give up. We can always make bad decisions but it is not the end of the world. Get back on the wagon and enjoy the ride. We can do this.
    Have a great week.
    Melissa
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Melissa - that's a great attitude - don't beat yourself up - move forward!

I am pre-planning a tough week for myself - I will be out of town Tues - Sunday Tues-Friday for work and then a baseball tournament for my son over the weekend. I have packed some meal replacement bars and almonds to fill in the gaps if only bad choices are available. I am also packing at least 1 33 oz water for each day so that I could refill it in case I am not where I can buy some. Exercise will be scarce this week - I walked and jogged for 30 min yesterday, I will probably shred today not sure about the rest of the week. In between trying to pack and prep food to leave home so my family isn't eating out every meal.

Have had a good start to the day - 32 oz of water down, smart start cereal and banana for breakfast - now lunch time so I need to go get something - later gaters!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This week is going to be a little tougher for me. Lately I've been lucky enough to not get scheduled for weeknights at my 2nd job, but now that the holidays are coming I work Tues and Wedn night this week. That means going straight from job 1 to job 2, so the only time to P90x is at 4:30am. I know I can overcome it...its just going to be a little exhausting. I'll be X'ing tonight after work and then trying to clean the fish and turtle tanks, and put away laundry.

:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    This week is going to be a little tougher for me. Lately I've been lucky enough to not get scheduled for weeknights at my 2nd job, but now that the holidays are coming I work Tues and Wedn night this week. That means going straight from job 1 to job 2, so the only time to P90x is at 4:30am. I know I can overcome it...its just going to be a little exhausting. I'll be X'ing tonight after work and then trying to clean the fish and turtle tanks, and put away laundry.

:flowerforyou:

Will you come clean my turtle tank when you're done - YUCKY!

Eat right to help keep you going! You'll do great!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • melissa73
    Options
    Just checking to see how everyone is doing.

Melissa
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Got a PM from Canelitas - she's still out there. Not sure what's up but she said she's ok.

Doing great at my meeting - made smart choices eating!

Have a great Wednesday!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    *Sigh* Well I'm very glad to hear she's okay! :flowerforyou: We miss her.
  • melissa73
    Options
    I feel like the purple team might need some love...

showingsomelove.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So are we pulling our stuff together this week purples!?!?! :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    sigh...I've been on a month long plateau...it's killing me:grumble: - I've been at 202 FOREVER! I just want to see that 199 on the scale! I joined a gym, started spinning, weight training and I'm staying in my calories. I hope this week is the breaking point. I want next week's weigh in to be in the hundreds!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I hear ya! Busy working 2 jobs and starting school back up at the end of the month! Stress stress stress!!! :laugh:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Ok, I am standing here in my high school cheerleading uniform....Ready?

Purple, Purple,
    We can do it!
    Put a little will power
    To it!

YAY!!!!!!

:~)
  • melissa73
    Options
    Oh yeah. I found Tina in her cheer uniform.

sgmedia

Lets go purple Rah Rah Rah.
  • melissa73
    Options
    55321-PL.jpg

We've got some purple cheer.

We can do it.