Anyone with lots to lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, it sucks and it is is very hard. It is a road filled with tears, sweat, and a maybe some blood. It is a war but it is achievable and you can do it. I am about 30 lbs away from being "done" whatever that means lol. I know it seems daunting and impossible but focus on small steps at a time because I promise you.. the end result and the way you feel is 100% worth every struggle you will face.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I started with 182 lbs to lose and I'm down just over 40. Will put in a friend request. You can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JBEqualizer
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 4 stone but ideally 5 1/2 - 6 stone. I've been at this for 3 1/2 weeks and have lost 10lbs so far. Once I lose the 4 I've set as my goal, I'll see what I'm like and I may not need to lose the rest.
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I began last year and lost 25lbs right away. Then winter hit and I lost the mojo. Gained it all back and just restarted 3 weeks ago. I am down 16lbs so far and am really tryig to stick to it. I have curbed the diet, changed the workout and got the wife to join the gym. I actually feel much this go around and seem to have more motivation Trying to get to 200lbs but Ill take anything right now.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was 282 in Nov of 11 and now I am 241. My first goal is to weigh less than my mean judgmental grandmother in law who always tells me I need to lose weight when she's almost 200lbs herself. Well that she admits too. My second goal is 150-160... I need new friends on here who aren't judgmental and won't insult me. Just friends to help motivate me and I can help them. Add me.