hey im fat

Options
:sick: :glasses: :noway: :tongue: :smile: :mad: :love: :embarassed: :smooched: :sad: :wink: :angry: :ohwell: :frown: :heart: :bigsmile: :blushing: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :explode: :laugh: :happy: :grumble: :indifferent: :devil: :cry: :huh: :yawn: :brokenheart:

Replies

• soccerchick25
    Options
    :sick: :glasses: :noway: :tongue: :smile: :mad: :love: :embarassed: :smooched: :sad: :wink: :angry: :ohwell: :frown: :heart: :bigsmile: :blushing: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :explode: :laugh: :happy: :grumble: :indifferent: :devil: :cry: :huh: :yawn: :brokenheart:
  • justme92991
    Options
    REALLY ME TOO!!!!!!! THATS WHY I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!! GO FAT PEOPLE!!!!
  • linklover77
    Options
    it's ok. have self confidence! we're all fat!
  • soccerchick25
    Options
    yeah i KNOW
    :sad:
    and i play soccer
    and i want to go into professional some day but i doubt it because of my physical condition
    i think we all need to support each other because we're all aiming for the same goal.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am fat too! But HAPPY!!!!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey I am fat too and trying to be happy, but working on getting that skinny person that is screaming to get out and say hello world look at ME :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm Chunky but Funky.....:laugh:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey I am fat too and trying to be happy, but working on getting that skinny person that is screaming to get out and say hello world look at ME :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hey that's my FAVORITE Line!!!!!!!! I say it everyday when I want something I shouldn't eat... I say the fat girl wants it but the skinny girl trying to get out is going to have to say no!!!! I feel like I have a split personality sometimes!!!!! Slowly but surely I think the fat girl and skinny girl will meet!!!!!:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence so am I.

:drinker: heres to seeing body parts we have not seen in awhile.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    after trying over and over again at shedding the extra stuff......I decided NOT to use the WORD....I have a poster on my wall that says "YOUR BODY BELIEVES EVERY WORD YOU SAY-so talk nice to yourself"
    Now I say I am not at my healthiest; however I am working hard to get there!

Try to be POSITIVE....THINK POSITIVE, TALK POSITIVE about YOURSELF:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • titans6us
    Options
    Yea...I am just fluffy...I chunky dunk, not skinny dip.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    ......nah....curv-a-lisch-us!!!!! But would like to be a HEALTHY size curvy.....
    :blushing:

38818296v3_350x350_Front.jpg
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    i think we all need to support each other because we're all aiming for the same goal.

and we DO!:laugh::heart::drinker: :drinker: Glad you joined to get in on some of this GEWD motivating stuff we all pass around to one another...:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    after trying over and over again at shedding the extra stuff......I decided NOT to use the WORD....I have a poster on my wall that says "YOUR BODY BELIEVES EVERY WORD YOU SAY-so talk nice to yourself"
    Now I say I am not at my healthiest; however I am working hard to get there!

Try to be POSITIVE....THINK POSITIVE, TALK POSITIVE about YOURSELF:drinker: :flowerforyou:

KUDOS to you:flowerforyou: I too believe in positive self talk...and though I'm overweight...I don't find the word 'fat' a positive one for myself.....so I don't care to call myself that... :flowerforyou:

I don't find it being in denial...I look it as every single thought I have towards my body is helping me make a lifetime lifestyle change... being mean to myself doesn't fit in anymore.:smooched:

For those of you who don't mind the word for your own selves...it's what works for us each individually that counts in this journey in life:drinker: :happy::heart:
  • linklover77
    Options
    be proud to be fat! :wink:
    love your body! don't be ashamed of who you are!
  • soccerchick25
    Options
    thanks guys
    i just got this thing and it's really been a HUGE help for me. To know that there's others out there feeling the same way and that we can all support each other. It really has made my attitude about this whole thing better. And I think when our attitude is better, it might even encourage us all to have more self-confidence in ourselves whether we're flubba-jello fat or skinny as a toothpick. I just would really like to appreciate my thanks to you all. Keep up the good work! and thanks again!
    GO FATTIES
    :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    be proud to be fat! :wink:
    love your body! don't be ashamed of who you are!

I'm not ashamed to be who I am.... but I'm not proud to be overweight that's for sure:laugh:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

I'm proud of the life style change I'm making to prolong my life. I want to live long enough to become a NIGHTMARE :devil: for my children :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :laugh: :devil: :laugh: and look good doing it :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

I'm proud of the life style change I'm making to prolong my life. I want to live long enough to become a NIGHTMARE :devil: for my children :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :laugh: :devil: :laugh: and look good doing it :wink:

YOAHHH! You said it!! I will spend every dime of their inheritance!

I say in my profile "When I die, it wont be MY fault!"
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm fat too..when I started a year ago I was 275 pounds, I'm now 196 pounds..Its takin me a year to get this far but you have to do it one pound at a time..I have 71 pounds to go and I just look at it as one pound at a time I will make it there..Good luck on ur quest...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!