I had no idea

Options
that when i joined MFP there was a whole community of people to share successes, challenges and support with. It's wonderful! Just wanted to say hello. My name's Kristi, and I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago. I'm really hoping to not just lose weight but to become strong and healthy. I'm tired of huffing and puffing behind my boyfriend! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Replies

• Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi...feel free to friend me!
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have been on this site for 125 days i think and it has been awesome!!! The support on here is awesome!!! Feel free to friend me!!
  • prsop98
    prsop98 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's awesome! This site has become my new addiction. The support is the best out there!
  • StanziMasaki
    Options
    I only joined recently as well, and this website has become my inspiration and motivation to lose! :D
  • TheRaven2011
    Options
    I just joined today:-) I agree, these boards are fabulous! I am coming from Weight Watchers where they aren't as 'nice'.
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!! Feel free to add me as well! You WILL LOVE it here! such a daily inspiration!!! You are finally going to be the girl you were intended to be!!!!! So exciting! :)
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristi & welcome to MFP. Best of luck in your journey to better health & fitness.
  • jeyer79
    jeyer79 Posts: 18
    Options
    this site is awsome. I came from ww 2, i have learn more here then i ever did at ww. The people on here are so nice and supportive. This is my 105th day, feel free to add me if you like.
  • charli246
    charli246 Posts: 35
    Options
    I joined quote awhile ago, but never took advantage of all the support available. I'm hoping to do better this time around.
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristi! The support and motivation found here is terrific!
  • Gallinagordita
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm sending out some requests. : ) Amariepaul...that's too bad about the WW boards. I'm glad you found MFP.
  • jharmon671
    Options
    I love this site, too! Everything you need is in one place!
  • seballard09
    Options
    Hi Kristi! Today is my first day and I too am so amazed at this close-knit community. All this encouragment, interaction, and motivation is sure to help! Living healthy can be hard enough - doing it alone seems so daunting! But all these people working together should make it a bit easier.