I'm Stuck :(

Options
OK- well I’m STUCK! Not just on the scale but mentally and physically. I feel like I have done so well for the past 6 months and now I’m falling short. I have lost quite a bit of weight but nowhere close to where I need to be. I stayed pretty solid for almost 6 months and now it seems for the past 2-3 weeks I can’t seem to get motivated for nothing! I keep telling myself..tomorrow. Well tomorrow turns into the next day and so on and so forth. I went from weighing on the scale pretty much every day to not even getting on the scale for the past 2 weeks. I don’t feel as if I have ate bad but I haven’t exercised or walked the way I know I should and could. I am blaming it on time but everybody knows we can all find excuses if we looks hard enough! Anyways I need some pushing!!!!! HELP!!!! I’m far from my goal weight but certainly don’t want to be back to my start weight!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS DARLIN!! I KNOW YOU DO! Just be patient..and it WILL happen...
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What sort of things were you doing with regard to working out? Maybe it's time to shake it up a little bit? Join one of the many challenges offered on here? I know when I did that, I felt so much better and the additional exercise kept my food choices healthy b/c my body needed the right kind of fuel to get through my new workout :) You can do it ... one day at a time. Even if you have been at it for a while, you may just have needed a small break to re-evaluate what's next? :)
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Maybe posting this topic was your first step to getting "UNSTUCK". How about doing something FUN that just happens to also burn calories.....like dancing around the house......or going swimming.....or learn how to belly dance by taking a class or buying a DVD! :happy: Maybe finding a NEW way to enjoy the journey will get you going once again. Good luck!