How much did you lose doing 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    So who's starting a 30-day shred Group? :bigsmile:
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 tomorrow and I already lost 7 lbs... after that I'm doing ripped in 30 and we'll see how that goes.
  • Louisemyers29
    Louisemyers29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 of the 30 Day Shred today and I think so far I've lost 4-5lbs. I can see a HUGE difference in inches though which makes me is making me a feel a bit fantastic!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it as much I am! :happy:
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    This is exciting to hear...I'm starting it today!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My first round I think I lost about 15 inches, and about 13lbs. The second round not nearly as much but it really is great for toning. I am starting tonight also. :flowerforyou:
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294236-anyone-want-to-start-30ds-today-7-20

Here is the link to the group starting tonight if anyone is interested :smile:
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 3..I lost 5 lbs and 12 inches as of day 20
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I did that for a month and lost about 10 lbs, I don't measure inches but I'm beginning to think I should. I haven't done the video for three weeks but I'm thinking of starting it again, combining it with her Yoga Meltdown video to get the most after burn. Good luck!
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i started it then gave up, but judging by these success stories i think il give it another go!!!
  • getyupcowgirl
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight until the 3rd week but I did lose 12 inches pretty quickly. I ended up having to eat more to lose weight . . . I know it sounds crazy but it's true. I'm on level 3 now and it's pretty tough but I just get stronger everyday and that makes it worth it. Keep it up and good luck!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 now. I won't see much of a visible difference because I have A LOT to lose but I am going to stick with it anyway thinking it will help with weight loss. Can't really believe I have been able to do it with a few modifications. Good luck everyone.
  • SKINNYME1988
    Options
    I am going to start today too :) I have 15lbs to lose
    Yay how many cals do we burn on first workout?
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3 pounds so far (I'm on day 11 and I just started L2 today). However, I am working at a barn for the summer so I burn loads of cals just being there. However, the 30DS broke me out of my plateau, so I'm pumped!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!