Moe's Steak Nachos?!

Options
There's only one entry on here & it says 1460 calories. Do you guys think that's accurate?

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Moe's has all of their nutritional information on their Web site. Go look it up. :)
  • sippysax
    sippysax Posts: 1
    Options
    All of the nutritional information for Moe's food can be found (or verified) on their website, www.moes.com > Food > Nutrition. You can customize burritos and other food as well, and find out all of the nutritional info, not just calories.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    only one way to find out... go to moes website & they have nutritional values for everything..
  • jrenaldo
    jrenaldo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    According to the Moe's nutritional data, a steak nacho has 1509 calories.
  • alexlove31
    alexlove31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    At that calorie count, stay away!!! lol
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So true ! Mexican is my favorite ! I have found that the chicken or shrimp fajitas is a good choice but the taco salads arent !
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i only opened this cause it said nachos.

i have no clue. :)
  • BECav0602
    BECav0602 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Go to Moe's website and they have a nutritional calculator on there. You can add and take off items there. You can make Moe's as healthy (or unhealthy) as you like. AS a general rule, nachos are probably one of the worst things you can eat. I eat Moe's once a week and get the Joey Jr. (omit the cheese and sour cream but do go for the guac) and it isn't too bad. Oh and I immediately throw out half the chips so I am not tempted to eat all of them but I still get my fix. =)
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat them. my mom did! She wanted me to find out for her :)