Advised not to exercise????? HELP Fitness Minded Folks

Options
2»

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Def. take a rest... Right now, I'm a resting phase.. not because I want to be but because its over a hundred degrees outside and I can't go outside without being cooked to a lovely crisp.

When it cools off, I will get back to my normal activity of going to the gym about 4 times a week... but until then I'll just watch my calories and make sure I'm not going to crazy.
  • Mentzerj
    Mentzerj Posts: 44
    Options
    When did you give up smoking? You may be on less of a plateau than you think. There is a lot of science, not just the 'ugh, I quit smoking so I eat more' bunk regarding nicotine and weight gain/loss.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You need to actually research this, not just post it on a thread. I wish people would stop doing this.
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When did you give up smoking? You may be on less of a plateau than you think. There is a lot of science, not just the 'ugh, I quit smoking so I eat more' bunk regarding nicotine and weight gain/loss.

I actually quit back in 1998 - picked it up again when my son died in 2006 and quit again later that year. I still miss it :(