Ladies in ur 20s, I'm looking for support!

Options
So, I've already introduced myself on here. But, if there are any ladies out there, in their 20s who are trying to lose weight I would love to be MFP friends. I'm just looking for all the motivation and support I can find.

So, for all u ladies in ur 20s who wanna be skinny minnies..lets be friends! :) haha.

Of course I'll accept other requests... but I just thought people in common would be most helpful! :)

Replies

• zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 and from the UK... always happy to gain new support buddies! x
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and live in VA. Feel free to add me amd we'll become skinny minnies together! :)
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    24 here in SoFlo. You've come to the right place for support from all ages! Feel free to add me <3 christina
  • sburt1
    sburt1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    is 27 to old......hahaha I would love to be a skinny minnie...add me!!
  • alisonbank
    alisonbank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    20 years old & from lovely Pittsburgh, PA.

always looking for more friends for support and motivation!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    28...still in my twenties (barely...haha:laugh: ). You can friend me. I can use all the motivation and friends I can get!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Almost 25 from Joplin, MO - MFP junkie - feel free to add me!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    not so ms. in her 20s. us more mature ppl would probably be more help and motivational since we've been around the block a few times already and know the score. it's experience that u should pursue. actually, a good blend is always the best, a little of both worlds to keep things balanced :smile:
  • TylersFitMom523
    Options
    I'm 27, looking to shed my baby pounds plus some!! Motivation is important :) Feel free to add me so we can be skinny minnie (mommy in my case) together!
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, from Florida. Feel free to add me if you like, I love making new friends, especially ones who understand the challenges of trying to lose weight.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the UK, anyone is welcome to add me =)
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    So, I've already introduced myself on here. But, if there are any ladies out there, in their 20s who are trying to lose weight I would love to be MFP friends. I'm just looking for all the motivation and support I can find.

So, for all u ladies in ur 20s who wanna be skinny minnies..lets be friends! :) haha.

Of course I'll accept other requests... but I just thought people in common would be most helpful! :)

I say skinny minnies all the time, love it! My boyfriend laughs everytime I say "We'll be skinny minnies soon babycakes!!!"

I'll add you - I'm 23 and I still have a while to go! :-) xxx
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and new to this and as well.. lol,, i need the motivation!! the more support the merrier!!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 22. Love this post :)
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    22, and I could use the support as well! WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    27.... I would love to be a skinny-minnie but first I am focusing on Healthy Lifestyle. I could use any support I can get as well. Just joined on 7/18... Lost nearly 100#s since last August... Needing another 40 more to be in a 'good' BMI range... THANKS LADIES!!
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    26 here hailing from the UK! It would be nice to get some motivation from other ladies on here :D

WE CAN DO IT GIRLS!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    25 from UK

I wanna be a functional fit foxy feline!

mwahaha
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 26..and can't wait to be a skinny minnie!
  • dez_yaoichan
    dez_yaoichan Posts: 454
    Options
    23 from SE GA! always looking to make friends! good luck!