New and feeling like I hit a PEAK!

:grumble:
Hi. New to MFP, but looking forward to some encouragement, reading how others are doing it, and ideas for staying "on the wagon". I've struggled with my weight my whole life and when I was in my 20s...watch out! I was ALL THAT, but had a baby and became TOO MUCH OF THAT! LOL! Moved from Sunny SO Cal to gloomy and rainy WA and probably gained another 30 pounds. Since I've started taking my health seriously this past October, I've lost about 15 pounds (up and down) and tons of inches because clothes are alot loser. But, feel like I've hit a peak and it's a little discouraging. Help?
I've tried changing things up as far as diet and excercise routine but maybe I need to see more of what has been successful for you?

Replies

• Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Well, the good news is that if you're calling it a peak, that you've got a downhill trip from there!! You obviously know some of what to do, if you've lost 15lbs on your own. This place will help out a ton with motivation and advice, occasionally more than you want:wink: Feel free to friend me, I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs, all baby weight as well. only my babies are 4 and a half and 2 and a half! Good Luck. We'll be here for you, just return the favor when we need it!!:heart: