Hello everyone

DyloniusFunk
DyloniusFunk Posts: 2
edited 2:00AM in Introduce Yourself
My name is Dylan. I joined this website on the advice of my dietitian to help monitor my good usage and my calories. I am desperately trying to lsoe weight as i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and my hope is by losing some weight i can get to the point where it no longer is a threat. I have an issue with getting going working out which is something i'm trying to work on and i am still getting used to the idea of actually monitoring my food intake to the point of measuring peanut butter and margarine for breakfast. But i need to do these things to change my life. I am trying to stick to a 600 calorie & 60g of carb per meal plan but when two slices of bread are over 200 calories it makes it hard. But i'll figure it out. I thank you for reading this and hope you have a pleasant day.

Replies

• lildrmr93
    lildrmr93 Posts: 51
    It does get easier. I have been here a week and am actually enjoying adding the food and making the choices to eat less calories. The exercise thing is going to be hard for me too. But I am determined. This site is full of support and great folks. Add me if you like.
This discussion has been closed.