What kind of vitamins and supplements do YOU take?

Options
I apologize if this is a repeat post. I tried to search through old posts but couldn't find what I was looking for.

This question is for the ladies...what kind of vitamins/supplements do you take and how much? I currently take a multi vitamin, omega 3 and calcium. I've heard that calcium helps with weight loss but I also take it because breast cancer runs in my family.

Thanks!!

Replies

• brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    Multivitamin, curious what others take as well.
  • Floricienta
    Floricienta Posts: 209
    Options
    Multivitamin as well.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    one a day for women's
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    I take Opti-Women multi-vitamin, NOW Ultra omega-3, NOW acai berry (for the anti-oxidants) and NOW green tea extract for energy and antioxidants. I love them all! I also take Kre-a-Fem on workout days which is a preworkout supplement, it has a creatine formula for women and it doesn't make be bloat and gives me great energy.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I take Womens Ultra Mega Active from GNC. They're very reasonably priced and I can tell a HUGE difference when I'm taking them from when I'm not. Love them.
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I take a women's multivitamin and calcium as well because I don't really like to spend my calories drinking milk!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    None.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I have to take Vit B-12 500 mcg, and Vit D-2000 iu. I also take a multivitamin (except not everyday. Idk why not everyday. I always forget about that bottle)
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I also take extra vitamin D...very important to take with calcium.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Generic prenatal vitamin (no, not pregnant nor trying, just a great multi-vitamin)
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamin/Chondroitin
    Protein powder (post-workout or when I just need to bump up my protein for the day)
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    none, but i do eat loads of veg and fruit
  • anjoweena
    anjoweena Posts: 28
    Options
    Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Fiber, Iron, and Green Tea (don't like the tea, but it's good for your metabolism and caffeine is a MUST)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    One A Day Energy vitamin, Super B complex vitamin, Fish oil or Flaxseed oil supplement, vitamin C when illnesses are in the air
  • jlynnmclaughlin
    Options
    I take a women's multi vitamin, 2000mg of Vitamin D and I am going to start also taking Glucomanan. Glucomanan - I got some information about it helping with feeling full. I'll let you know if I do well with it starting it tomorrow. It was on Dr. Oz about being the BEST weight control supplement.

:) Good luck!

Jackie
  • mishmash73
    mishmash73 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Usana Vitamins & Minerals, and their fish oil. It's toxin free and USP grade to it's 100% of what is says... your body absorbs it more than other vitamins/minerals.

www.usana.com
  • mishmash73
    mishmash73 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Usana Vitamins & Minerals, and their fish oil. It's toxin free and USP grade to it's 100% of what is says... your body absorbs it more than other vitamins/minerals.

www.usana.com
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i take opti-women:wink:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin! lol

Vitamin D 2000mg
    Calcium 2000mg
    Active Vitamin (regular vitamin)
    Fiber Drops
    3000mg of Biotin

And I am also take a weight loss supplement 30mg
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    I take a women's multi vitamin, 2000mg of Vitamin D and I am going to start also taking Glucomanan. Glucomanan - I got some information about it helping with feeling full. I'll let you know if I do well with it starting it tomorrow. It was on Dr. Oz about being the BEST weight control supplement.

:) Good luck!

Jackie

Yes let us know about the Glucomanan I have heard a lot about it but haven't tried it yet
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    When I'm NOT pregnant -
    Pre-natal Vitamin
    Folic Acid
    Calcium
    Magnesium
    Fish Oil