5 lbs by August 1

Options
2»

Replies

• rex8loves11me
    Options
    I"m going to try! I just joined a few days ago and had two bad eating days yesterday and today :( I'm trying not to beat myself up over it, I feel sick though, so hopefully this won't reoccur!!
  • rex8loves11me
    Options
    I"m going to try! I just joined a few days ago and had two bad eating days yesterday and today :( I'm trying not to beat myself up over it, I feel sick though, so hopefully this won't reoccur!!
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is telling me that she can make me lose 20 lbs in 30 days. I believe her (even though I'm cussing her every day). I'm down 2 of my 5 already!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I'm down 3.4 pounds! :)
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I'm down 3.4 pounds! :)

Awesome! You're SO gonna make the five by 8/1
  • Clevrow
    Clevrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I hope I can make it!!!
  • szczepj
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is telling me that she can make me lose 20 lbs in 30 days. I believe her (even though I'm cussing her every day). I'm down 2 of my 5 already!

Congrats on the 2 :)
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    The scale told me this morning, I'm down 4! I'm hoping I can maintain that and find myself at least one more this week!
  • szczepj
    Options
    The scale told me this morning, I'm down 4! I'm hoping I can maintain that and find myself at least one more this week!

Awesome! I'm weighing in today too! :) Not til I get to the rec though... sadly no scale here.
  • szczepj
    Options
    Made it. Lost 5.5 pounds total! :)
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Made it. Lost 5.5 pounds total! :)

Awesome!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I don't think I will make it....we went on a mini vacation and I only have 5 days to lose 5 pounds. Maybe if I cut my carbs...but I don't want to gain it back. Oh well...let's do it again starting on Aug 1st for 8 or 10 pounds in Aug??
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    woot did it ! lost 5.8 lbs so far :)
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Congrats, guys! I didn't make it - I think I only lost 3 - and there's no way I'll lose another 2 today ;)
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I met my goal, and then bounced back up a pound. So...technically I missed it by a pound. But, four pounds lost is still a win as far as I'm concerned!

Grats to those of you who did!
  • szczepj
    Options
    I think I lost a total of 7.5 pounds :) somehow. Haha