30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30??

Options
2»

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom with 3 kids, working a full time job. I go to the gym on my lunch hour and I have just started Ripped in 30 and I am also incorporating 6 Pack Abs into my routine. I am on Day 1 of Ripped in 30 and I loved the workout. I have also done P90X for one month and then the gym opened up with better machines and I postponed it.

Feel free to add so we can motivate each other.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I did a full round of 30 Day Shred first then did a full round of Ripped in 30. Both are very comparable to one another and give you great results. The Shred consists of 3 levels (each level for 10 days), The Ripped has 4 levels (weeks). They are both excellent workouts. I am currently alternating between 6 week/6 pack, Ripped and Shred...

Good luck!
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    I did a full round of 30 Day Shred first then did a full round of Ripped in 30. Both are very comparable to one another and give you great results. The Shred consists of 3 levels (each level for 10 days), The Ripped has 4 levels (weeks). They are both excellent workouts. I am currently alternating between 6 week/6 pack, Ripped and Shred...

Good luck!

Thanks for the info ... congrats on the weight loss!! :)