Gaining muscle, not losing fat? :(

Options
Okay i weighed myself and i am still 177, which is what i was last week. Well, i measured myself and i lost about 2 inches everywhere. :( I guess that means i am gaining muscle. I also have a lot of muscle, but i want to lose the fat, not be a huge muscle bound girl!!! What can i do to lose the weight, not gain muscle? Thanks. :]]]

Replies

• kristyklein8
    Options
    Keep working out and doing what your doing. It may not feel like it but you are on your way to success. Losing 2 inches all over in a week is quite the achievment. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn....all day long! In time you will see the progress and won't come out looking like an American Gladiator unless you train and eat specifically for that kind of look. Great work!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Keep working out and doing what your doing. It may not feel like it but you are on your way to success. Losing 2 inches all over in a week is quite the achievment. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn....all day long! In time you will see the progress and won't come out looking like an American Gladiator unless you train and eat specifically for that kind of look. Great work!

Thanks, that helped me soo much :D