P90X alternatives?

Options
im in week 10 of P90X, but will be going to las vegas for 4 days in about 2 weeks. does anyone have any exercise alternatives since i wont have access to a dvd player while in the hotel room? i'll be staying at the tropicana, so hopefully there's a gym there! but any ideas for hotel room exercises? thanks! :)

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    you probably know a lot of the exercises by now... grab a pack of exercise bands and go for it!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bring bands with you and you can still do most strenght exercises. Do stairs, defnitely the gym and you will do alot of walking anyway.

Have you checked to see if they have a DVD player? You could still bring the cardio dvd's. I have traveled with mine before. If the hotel doesn't have a player maybe just a laptop...
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you can download a free app on iphone nike training club...lots of different workouts from 15 minutes to an hour no equipment needed can do them in the hotel room..some cardio some toning... and it if FREE...check it out
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bring the workout guide, it lists all the moves for each workout. Don't need the DVDs and I'm sure the hotel's workout room has everything you need.