Just joined

MILLYMOLLYMANDYG
MILLYMOLLYMANDYG Posts: 4
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Amanda and I weigh in at 21stone or 135k.I have been a yo-yo dieter for many years and my health has suffered as a consequence...I am now a diabetic,have high blood pressure,osteoarthritis and a whole lot more....I need to get my life back and shed half my body weight...I was introduced to this site by a friend who found it very useful...So I`m going to give it a try...Any advise, tips and support will be gratefully recieved.I look forward to sharing and hopefully losing some weight.:blushing:

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Hi, Im Audra and I joined yesterday. I've yo-yo since I've been out of college and 2 years ago I gained about 65lbs with my first baby. the baby fat is unlike any fat i've ever tried to lose...so here i am!:angry:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Hi there,

Nice to see you on this brilliant site. Best diet tool I've ever seen - great for food tracking (and food awareness), great for support and motivation!! I've been on here actively since Jan and have lost 3 1/2 stone (49lbs) and am nearly at my target, so it does work if you are determined enough. Plus you make great friends !! :happy:

If you would like support, feel free to add me as a friend ......:bigsmile:

Wendy
This discussion has been closed.