Hi anyone from the UK?

Options
Hi All

Joined on Sunday lost 5lbs already! Okay okay okay done this enough times to know just water (ahem....!) but I am already addicted to the food diary as it tells you exactly exactly how many calories and composition of nutrients (never thought I would care about these but I do) as opposed to "points" on some mystic formula. I like it, no I love it! I would just love to be come friends with some UK residents - as you Americans as in all things (envious!) clearly have a good thing nailed - and hear about your progress and exchange some encouaging words and woes in this journey. Get in touch.

Regards.

Roiseen when I am being a grown up and at work! (AKA as Rossi to my friends! easier to spell and remember! and say when you have over indulged in a water based product with an incidental alcohol content - tee hee!)

:wink:

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm from Herts, feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are tons of people from the UK on here. You can always click on the "find members" and you are able to search for people by country.

I'm not from the UK however, I'm a neighbour (I'm from Ireland) :smile:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Welcome from soggy Stockport!!

Congrats on losing your first 5lb!!
    It's a great site - easy & addictive too!!

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • ClareWorsey
    Options
    Hello :)

Congrats on your weight loss!! I love this site too, was a shock at first to realise how easy it is to eat too much :/

Good Luck on your journey! x
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rossi:smile: Loads of us UKers here.

From Warwickshire.
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi hun

Im from the Uk :) East Yorkshire here. Im a mum to 3 children, 13.11 yrs and a 14 mth of rascal, work part time within a school and been using this site for i think 40 days. I have been following a free weight lose program that humberside have set up through the health partnership called ready to lose weight, which comes with tips/tricks on better cooking, eating, exercise, self esteem tips as well as new recipes each week when you have weighed in. I have lost 16 Lbs so far ( now down to my pre pregnancy weight) and would love to lose another 2 stone all in all ( just taking it as 1/2 stone goals) Im still breasfeeding so havent quite cut my calories back to my BMR ( given myself an extra 100 ) and im still losing so I know im doing well!

Ive been using the app on my iphone to log most of my food diary which is great and take pack up lunch out so im not tempted to snack while im out at work! I just need to start fitting in some exercise as ive been really busy with end of term stuff... still i can start doing something 2x a week from nxt week and carry it on!

Hope ur having a good week xx
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. im in london. feel free to add me if you like.
    well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with the rest.
    this is a fantastic site with so much support.
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss so far! From down in Devon here :D
  • juliacaesar
    Options
    Hello!

Im from London, and just joined..... feel free to chat! could do with some moral support from people in the same boat :)
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm from Nottingham and also think this site is great. I've got three kids and am pretty busy most days but try and fit in exercise as much as poss. Feel free to send me a friend request. The support on here is great.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Rossi

Sheffield here though born in Croydon. Feel free to friend me!

Good luck on your journey

Di
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Just to say I'm from the UK too - originally from Yorkshire, but now living in Scotland.

Sounds like you have got off to a good start with your weight loss - well done! :smile:
  • TriedEverything
    Options
    Hi there,

Just to say I'm from the UK too - originally from Yorkshire, but now living in Scotland.

Sounds like you have got off to a good start with your weight loss - well done! :smile:
  • TriedEverything
    Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to post that twice! :embarassed: Don't know how to edit it!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    hello!!

i'm from uk too, originally kent but currently in leeds. feel free to add me! x
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from Leeds, orginally from Cambridge, please feel free to add me
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in Norwich. Oringinally from Manchester and well done on your first 5lbs loss :)
  • pollyd0ll
    pollyd0ll Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm from the UK and currently on the ABC diet.
    Friend me?
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new here and am from North Yorkshire x
  • teeby21
    teeby21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah I'm from Leeds feel free to add me if you'd like! x