Tam and Max

Options
jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
The love story of Tam and Max

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Tam and Max were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool and Max suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Tam promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Tam's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Tam the news she said, 'Tam, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Max hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Tam replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?'

:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker: :tongue: :noway: :bigsmile: :wink: :drinker: :laugh: :grumble: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    Options

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Tam and Max were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool and Max suddenly jumped into the deep end.

Tam promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Tam's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Tam the news she said, 'Tam, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Max hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Tam replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?'

:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker: :tongue: :noway: :bigsmile: :wink: :drinker: :laugh: :grumble: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Somehow I didn't see that one coming ....
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    That was funny.:laugh:

The names sound vaguely familiar.:huh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Now that one I'll have to remember!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am sending this to all my friends who are equally warped as I am and will get a good laugh out of this one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just had to be lumped into something with Max!! :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny joke though!!
  • jamerz3294
    Options

Funny joke though!!

You know I wub yew baybee! :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good One!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Funny joke though!!

You got a problem with that???? :angry:
    Uuummmmmmmmmm......................no???? :huh:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least it had a happy ending :bigsmile: :smokin: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh Kelch, make me laugh harder!!

We shouldnt have drink your water challenges if your just gonna make me laugh too hard!!

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    On no!!! I didn't see that one coming either. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh Kelch, make me laugh harder!!

We shouldnt have drink your water challenges if your just gonna make me laugh too hard!!

snickeringg.gif

:bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!:laugh:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Why in 2008 did everyone post the same thing twice to start a thread?