petite ladies, whats your goal size / weight?

Options

Replies

• kirkwood2001
    kirkwood2001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started, my goes dress size is UK 12, and 21lb loss:smile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10 1/2". My current goal is 117, but once I get there I may decide to lose more. I don't think I'd like to go below 105 lb though.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and a half. My goal weight is 105lbs and I currently weigh around 115lbs. I seem to drop to 112 then go back up again. I'm a UK size 8 on top then sometimes an 8 or a 10 on the bottom.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love to be 125 again. I was that for a long time, but then gained 10 lbs after my body got sick of 500 calories a day...

Honestly, I don't weight myself though. I would really just like to fit back into my skinny jeans without having to do the "stretch it out" dance every day.
  • FatGirlSlim89
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 119, I started wanting to be 112 but I am looking for a toned physique, so I don't think I'd be able to build the muscle I want and stay at 112!
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    IM 5'2 MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 100-95LBS,
    UK SIZE 6 BOTTOMS IS THE GOAL :)

ALSO IM A SIZE 6 TOP CURRENT
    AND SIZE 8 BOTTOM CURRENT

good luck!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I know I'm not petite, i'm 5'5'' ft. but i wanna get down to 116. If you're 5ft even and want to weight 116 also, should i rethink my goal weight??

I'm also 5'5 and my goal weight is 115lbs. I used to weigh 114lbs so think its a perfectly realistic goal
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 ft too - my goal is 8 stone / 112 pounds, love to be a size 8 again !
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    5ft 1in here, 112lb for me!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I find it fascinating the variation in goal weights here compared to height!!!

I am 5 ft and aiming for anything between 8- 81/2 stone (between 112 - 120lbs). I do not wish to be under 8 stone for the arbitrary reason that any less and I won't be able to donate blood.

I don't wish to be super slim - I have a really narrow back and and buxom up front so risk looking like Dolly Parton (fab lady that she is), I also like having curves (I am sadly discovering that I do not have hips).

I think also that people need to be realistic. Aiming to be the height you were in high school just won't happen for most people. Also weight isn't everything - I want to be around a size 10 (UK sizing) so I look less silly in clothes (my breasts make me a 14 at the moment even though my shoulder width is about an 8!!!).
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yep , same as the above poster , i also am rather well endowed up front , which is where i seem to have put on a lot of my weight. I fear I have started to look like a page 3 wannabe - I like having curves but a 32dd chest is quite hard to dress.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" (though I was measured recently as 5'! - I refuse to accept this :smile: ) and I want to be 115lbs. In UK money, that's about 8st 3lbs, which is perfect as I want to be comfortably under 8st 7lbs. I'm nearly there, and am feeling good, so here's hoping I can make the final ditch and stay there!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would like to be between 115 - 120 since that is where I used to be and was happy at that weight! :)
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a naturally very small bust and small bones. I'm confused on the weight issue, but I would like to be a US 0/2. I mostly want to lose the flab on my belly and underarms and get some decent muscle. I wouldn't mind weight gains if it would go to my rear.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet. My ultimate goal is 110, but my goal right now is 125. At the moment though, I'd be happy with anything less than what I am.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm 5'2" my goal weight at the moment is 125-130. I was 125 when I danced and it seemed kind of too skinny for me, plus it would be really hard to maintain since I'm not dancing all day anymore. Honestly, I'd be happy at a higher weight if I have a toned physique. Just really striving to be fit and healthy and not so much wanting to be "skinny". My husband likes my junk in the trunk. I think he'd be sad if my booty got too small. :P

Edit: typo
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1 goal 115-110 and size 6
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and my goal weight is 130lbs according to the BMI chart I would still be over weight however I don't believe this scale is meant for my body type. I am currently 149lbs so with 19lbs to go I am having trouble seeing where its going to come from but I am determined.

Good Luck everyone on your goals.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 and want to be around 110 to 115. I was around that 5 years ago and hoping to get there again. I have a super small frame and the 25 pounds over I'm down to now looks like 50 lol.
  • wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 53.5kg. Or 52kg if I can get back there. I have heavy bones so at 52kg I'm pretty trim. It's just pretty hard this time around.