50 pounds is the goal for me

Options
My perfect weight would be 145. I haven't been there in decades. I am on a walking program with a friend because external motivation is the best thing for me. She meets me at the end of my driveway on weekdays at 8am sharp. We have a specific route of exactly 5 kilometers. I find this really helps because whether or not the results show on the scale right away - I have the delicious feeling of having accomplished my day's exercise. The side benefit is that our conversation is always lively as we solve the world's problems.

As far as eating goes - well - I'm working on it. If you've heard the little ditty "There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead - when she was good she was very very good - but when she was bad she was horrid." HOWEVER, I also know that when a person "drops the ball" there's only one solution and that's to pick it back up again. So here we go!

Replies

• FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    thats my goal weight. i have 15 more lbs to go. all thanks to mfp and dedication. you can do it (:
  • rrodriguez_china
    Options
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I HAVE DROPPED THE BALL AND JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND THE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're relly motivated & have a buddy to work out with so you're well on your way. Good luck, add me if you like. x