adjusting your calorie intake??

Options
I work outside and I'm pretty much sweating all day long, I use my legs,arms,chest,back during the day. This heat has been so bad when I get home I have no energy too work out at all! I'm thinking I might need too adjust my calorie intake but I'm not sure exactly how many calories I'm burning. Anybody have a similar situation that can give me any advise? My energy level is way down but its probably being in the sun all day that's not helping..

Replies

• rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think that would depend on what you have your current goals set at. Do you have yourself listed as active or lightly active? Maybe you could try one of two things. One- work out before work. I am not sure if that is too early for you or not. Two- take a power nap when you get home and then do your work out. I feel the same way you do every day, but it is not a matter of if I am going to work out or not. It it more a matter of how intense am I going to work out.

If all else fails try adjusting your goals to where you are comfortable.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Yes - with the heat and water/sweat loss - I'd say you need more carbs and some more protein brother - do be careful out the boss!!!
  • treeman821
    treeman821 Posts: 20
    Options
    I think that would depend on what you have your current goals set at. Do you have yourself listed as active or lightly active? Maybe you could try one of two things. One- work out before work. I am not sure if that is too early for you or not. Two- take a power nap when you get home and then do your work out. I feel the same way you do every day, but it is not a matter of if I am going to work out or not. It it more a matter of how intense am I going to work out.

If all else fails try adjusting your goals to where you are comfortable.
    I think I have my profile set at the highest active level ill check that out. Working out in the morning might be the way too go . Good idea :) thx