BL - Sneak at Nov. 11 Episode

Options
may_marie
may_marie Posts: 667 Member
i hadnt seen oprah, so heres for the ones that missed it

www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_biggestloser

i though that would help with me being annoyed at not having the show tonight,
well it just made it worst !!!!!!!!! lol
bet you'll all know who i'm rooting for !!!

Replies

• may_marie
    Options
    i hadnt seen oprah, so heres for the ones that missed it

www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_biggestloser

i though that would help with me being annoyed at not having the show tonight,
    well it just made it worst !!!!!!!!! lol
    bet you'll all know who i'm rooting for !!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Go Colleen!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to see this episode!!!! I so hope Ed loses:sick:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If Ed's back - that will sure change the dynamics! I still want Colleen to win over all of them!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Me too..I love Colleen!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    ok so I should not have watched that because now I want to watch it more then ever to see heba fall out crying if ed looses. Someone needs to beat that team!!! :grumble:
  • may_marie
    Options
    ok so I should not have watched that because now I want to watch it more then ever to see heba fall out crying if ed looses. Someone needs to beat that team!!! :grumble:

haha .. didnt think of that !! its so mean but would feel soooo good to have a good laugh at heba !!

im getting the shakes from biggest loser's withdrawls.lol... :grumble:
    couldnt they cancel the election instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    outrageous !!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

haha .. didnt think of that !! its so mean but would feel soooo good to have a good laugh at heba !!

im getting the shakes from biggest loser's withdrawls.lol... :grumble:
    couldnt they cancel the election instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    outrageous !!!!!!!!! :noway:

Agreed! Priorities people, priorities!! :angry:

It's not like there isn't 200 other channels to watch election coverage. Friggin NBC....:grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Options

It's not like there isn't 200 other channels to watch election coverage. Friggin NBC....:grumble:

Yeah, what she said!!! We need our weekly Heba bashing! I hope The Grey team guy slaps Vicky before he leaves! Did you see Vicky LAUGHING when Phil fell down during step-ups?:grumble: :grumble: I think I hate her!!!!!!!:angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yeah, what she said!!! We need our weekly Heba bashing! I hope The Grey team guy slaps Vicky before he leaves! Did you see Vicky LAUGHING when Phil fell down during step-ups?:grumble: :grumble: I think I hate her!!!!!!!:angry:

Vicki's da debil. :devil:

:angry:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person on here that doesnt mind Heba. I cant stand Vicky though and I think she is there for all the wrong reasons but Heba to me really seems like she is there to lose the weight, I just think she got caught up in Vicki's scheme of things. I actually think that maybe her husband wouldnt be the way he is also if Vicki wasnt that way.

Connie
  • may_marie
    Options
    I think I am the only person on here that doesnt mind Heba. I cant stand Vicky though and I think she is there for all the wrong reasons but Heba to me really seems like she is there to lose the weight, I just think she got caught up in Vicki's scheme of things. I actually think that maybe her husband wouldnt be the way he is also if Vicki wasnt that way.

Connie

hoo i didnt like her attitude when came that eating challenge, she wanted to rule the game and was trying to make everybody believe that she should be eating the donut to save everybody from eating, and then would get the power of messing everybody up. she was extremly bossy and thats when her troubles started with phil... it was her way or the highway (of course vicky didnt mind) and phil was the smart one trying to hold her back . he saw right in her game,

i dont like heba, lol
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    STEP STACY STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:happy: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    omg this is going to be a long week lol
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hope The Grey team guy slaps Vicky before he leaves! Did you see Vicky LAUGHING when Phil fell down during step-ups?:grumble: :grumble: I think I hate her!!!!!!!:angry:

I can't believe she laughed. what a beeotch. she's just on it to win the money. that's the problem with how the show's evolved. the trainers see it too and they're so frustrated. it's just a game now.

that was a great teaser though!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Yeah...I'd like to see Bob open a can of whoop hiney on Brady! Or better yet..I'd like to see Jillian whomp Brady & Vicky!:laugh:
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that.