Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HELP!!!

I have a very active job so according to this page I am allowed to have over 2700 calories a day and still lose weight. My problem is that I don't eat that many calories a day but my weight remains the same. I tend to bounce around withing this 10 pound radius, I believe it's due to water weight. I come home from work some days weighing 5-6 pounds lighter then when I went to work. I have a horrible habit of eating before I go to sleep so I try to eat light, but that still has not worked. I am starting to wonder if I have some kinda medical condition that I must remain fat to live! I guess what I am trying to ask is why might this diet not be working for me???

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    if you made your diary public we could take a look at what you're eating and tell you. To be honest, very few people have medical conditions that prevent them from losing weight. very, very few. it's not just about the cals but about teh quality of cals and when you eat and what you eat.

a book that i recommend highly is Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle by Tom Venutto. it's an ebook, but he also has a print book called the Body Fat Connection. It's helped me lose 52 lbs in 4 mos. you might take a look at that as well.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    You could be eating too few of calories. It is a fine balance between having enough and too much calories consumed. You may also consider the quality of the calories you are eating; 2,000 calories of junk food and 2,000 calories full of health foods can obviously have very different results. It doesn't hurt to go to the Docs and get a full panel of blood work done to make sure there isn't something preventing you from weight loss. Best of luck!
  • ceno74
    ceno74 Posts: 3
    I made my profile public, also there is a correction on the calorie intake it is 2470.
  • NaturalBeauty82
    NaturalBeauty82 Posts: 24 Member
    To make your diary viewable, go to settings and then click diary settings and change it so it's not private.