Turbofire - What is a good schedule for me?

Ok I can only do 30 min workouts at the most, But I could do a few of them a day. My baby keeps me busy. I hear about hybrid workouts. What would be a good schedule for me?

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    I'd like to see the responses you get because I'm in the same boat. I can usually squeeze 20-30 min. workouts in at a time right now with my son and my job!!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    are u asking to do more than 1 of those workouts in a day? i wouldnt advise on doing that. i would do as much of the workout you can do each day. If not, find something that isnt as much time.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    There are several videos that are 30 minutes or less. There are all the HIIT workouts, but don't do these two days in a row. There are the sculpt 30 and tone 30 videos, and there is Fire 30. If it were me and Turbo Fire was my only workout, I would do something like this...

M: HIIT
    T: Sculpt 30
    W: HIIT
    Th: Tone 30
    F: Fire 30
    Sa: HIIT
    Su: rest

You could switch Friday and Saturday around, you could add in more Fire 30, and you could change your rest day.
  • There are several videos that are 30 minutes or less. There are all the HIIT workouts, but don't do these two days in a row. There are the sculpt 30 and tone 30 videos, and there is Fire 30. If it were me and Turbo Fire was my only workout, I would do something like this...

You could switch Friday and Saturday around, you could add in more Fire 30, and you could change your rest day.

Thanks so much! I thought I was supposed to do 2 or more workouts a day from the schedule that came with it.
  • There are several videos that are 30 minutes or less. There are all the HIIT workouts, but don't do these two days in a row. There are the sculpt 30 and tone 30 videos, and there is Fire 30. If it were me and Turbo Fire was my only workout, I would do something like this...

What about the stretch and core workouts?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    I would add core on the days you do sculpt and tone. I personally don't do the stretch ones, but you could probably add it wherever. If you do have time to workout twice in a day, I would say to add those stretch workouts and the core one.
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Why not do it more than once a day?
    It's not going to hurt, especially if it works.

As I understand "Turbofire" makes a couple different videos, try another one, mix it up.

Oh I workout twice a day, hard cardio in the morning and weights and light cardo in the late afternoon. I workout six days a week. Yoiu have to watch out you don't workout to much, but it can be done.
  • Thanks everyone. A few weeks before vacation. Let's hope I look good enough for a bikini!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    I think it is just not wise to do more than 2-3 HIIT sessions per week and not back to back. Should be no reason why you could not do 2 workouts in one day though. Chalean even jokes about doing extra workouts after the HIIT workouts as they are so short, hey do another workout, you have time :)