MFP Runners Club 11/4

Options
Ran an easy 3 miles this morning and then went out and voted.

Everyone get out there and run and vote today. Have a great one. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ran an easy 3 miles this morning and then went out and voted.

Everyone get out there and run and vote today. Have a great one. :flowerforyou:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Track Tuesday - 4 x 1600 repeats with mile warm up and cool down. Great way to get energized for the day.

Jess, saw you in WOWY last night - you go girl!
  • samccarthy
    Options
    Power yoga day for me--doing some walking and will vote tonight when I get home so I can take my girls. I leave for work before the polls open, so can't do it until later in the day!

Sheryl
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Still no word from Kechie???? :frown:

I hope her 1/2 went okay. :embarassed:

got 4 miles in this morning! :drinker:
  • MrsDanceBartley
    MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    After weeks of physical therapy I managed to run 5 mins on the treadmill today...

:smile:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I got about 5 and 1/2 miles in today on the treadmill before baby Mack woke up. The good news is I took him in for his 2 month check up and shots today and tomorrow I'm going to take him to the daycare at the gym. I'm nervous about the whole thing, but also excited! I can't imagine getting 2 WHOLE hours to myself!!! :-)

Happy running everyone!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Track Tuesday - 4 x 1600 repeats with mile warm up and cool down. Great way to get energized for the day.

Really? What's your WOWY name, I'll add you! I'm Jessmomof3 there for anyone else that is a BB member. If you aren't, you should be! :laugh: (ask if you have questions about it!)

I did Chest & Back last night, and I'm sore today!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    No running for me today, I did a cardio drill workout (Cathe's DrillMax) and will do some ab work later on!

Sore from C & B last night in the chest... OUCH!!!

I voted... and I have the sticker to prove it!

Jess
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    I'll be doing the 30-day shred. Again. I did go for my MRI today for my hip. At the end, the guy said "you have a follow-up scheduled, right?" Dunno. Stress fracture or not dang it?!?! 16 days and it's not gone yet. Friday I'll know but it's been sooooo loooonnnnggggg....... <whine whine whine>
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Options
    Did almost five today and it was beautiful! Shorts and a t shirt!!!! In November...

Katie--I cried everyday for a week when I took my daughter to daycare for the first time. I cursed my husband for "making" me go back to work, etc, etc. I have come to realize I need some adult "me" time. Hang in there. It does get better!
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Really? What's your WOWY name, I'll add you! I'm Jessmomof3 there for anyone else that is a BB member. If you aren't, you should be! :laugh: (ask if you have questions about it!)

I did Chest & Back last night, and I'm sore today!

Jess
    I'm runnerdad on WOWY too - original, huh?
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What is WOWY?

Did 13 yesterday. I've resolved the worst of the chafing and blistering. DID YOU KNOW THAT BRAS CHAFE TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I've got some knee pain, but I think that is just due to overuse. Found an interesting link about a fairly benign knee condition if anyone is interested. Also-found free podcasting set at specific rates for a cadence, if anyone wants that link, and found recommended paces for running specific speeds if anyone wants that link. I've found that that the 170 beats per minute recommended for an 8 minute mile results in a predictable 8:11 mile for me. Think I'll try 180 for the race on Saturday.

Ratty-I'm glad you're back!

JD-Where in Austin are you?