i love this site!!

Options
okay where to start i had my son 21 months ago right after i had him i was at 278, i have lost 47 lbs and i keep loosing weight and gaining it back i am sitting at 231 right now, i want to b healthy my husband has taken the right step and has lost over 100 lbs which makes me happy and sad all at the same time , i am proud of him but mad at myself because he is smaller than me! i have a first small goal of loosing 15-20 by aug. 24 !! this is day 2 for me and today wasnt that great! we will see what the days bring!!

Replies

• jojobird2011
    Options
    okay where to start i had my son 21 months ago right after i had him i was at 278, i have lost 47 lbs and i keep loosing weight and gaining it back i am sitting at 231 right now, i want to b healthy my husband has taken the right step and has lost over 100 lbs which makes me happy and sad all at the same time , i am proud of him but mad at myself because he is smaller than me! i have a first small goal of loosing 15-20 by aug. 24 !! this is day 2 for me and today wasnt that great! we will see what the days bring!!
  • margien88352
    Options
    Hang in there, just make sure you're staying in your calorie intake ball park and you'll do fine. If you like sugar, get used to sweet and low, sugar will keep the weight on you even if you do stay in your calorie zone. Good luck and happy healthy eating
  • jojobird2011
    Options
    I am going through something similar..My husband loss 60 lbs almost 2 yrs ago and he's kept it off. We have to remember were not our husbands..We have to do this for us..and remember what it's going to be like chasing a little one around while your over weight..You can do this..All it takes is for you to put one foot in front of the other and move forward. If you fall...don't get discouraged. Pick yourself up and brush yourself off and start a new day. That's what I'm trying to do and so far so good..
    Good luck. If you need to talk you know where to reach me:happy:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I think you will find great success here, as long as you stick to the routine and remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, and log, log, log! :wink:

Good luck to you on your journey!