anyone on here that doesnt eat pork?

Options
2»

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I just realized i havnt had pork since i joined this site 61 days ago. Oh wait never mind i did have ribs a month ago at a families place, there wasnt any other food options. i dont buy it anymore though.
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't eat pork due to the horrid reaction I have to it. (IBS). I like beef bacon, morningstar soy bacon, turkey bacon, my family chose the turkey ham over the real stuff at Christmas, I kinda miss my moms "hockey puck" pork chops. There are so many awesome alternatives to pig, besides their noses are adorable! ;-)
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything that had hair or fur. I was a vegetarian for about six years, but I really struggled with my protein and iron due to some hereditary factors, so I added back in poultry and fish. After a couple of years, I just didn't really even think about it anymore.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I don't but not for religious reasons. I just don't like the taste of it. I do, however will occasionally eat pepperoni, bacon and sausage but right now I'm on a clean eating diet and I don't eat anything like that period.
  • shannana
    shannana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't, also for religious reasons.
  • sonbeam
    sonbeam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't eat pork due to religious reasons. I never liked it before when I had eaten it. Just curious....what religion are you?
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I don't meat but rarely. Pork the least of all.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I was raised a Seventh-Day Adventist and that is one of the things that stuck with me. I still don't eat much red meat either.