My 1st NSV!!!!

Options
I did something that I never do & never think of doing (well sometimes I think about it)!!!

Last night as I was about to go to bed, I started playing with my wedding rings. Sometimes I'll try to take them off just to see if I can. And no, I can't. The last time I had them off was in March this year when I got my hands waxed. Even then I had to lather them in soap & it took almost 10 minutes to get them off, no joke! Last night they came off so easily!! I put them right back on.... then took them off & put them back on again!!! I did this a few times & then went to bed with a smile on my face!!

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Congrats! That is super awesome!
  • mom2nine
    mom2nine Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome, maybe you should do it every night, just to go to bed with a smile : )
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!! My ring fits perfectly and I can tell when I've had enough water when it starts sliding around easily. haha
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    That's great!! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    .congrats.......that is awesome
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    You know i do the same thing!! I haven't gotten that far yet, but its only a matter of time!!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You will be getting them re-sized before you know it!!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • LizabethRose
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I did something that I never do & never think of doing (well sometimes I think about it)!!!

Last night as I was about to go to bed, I started playing with my wedding rings. Sometimes I'll try to take them off just to see if I can. And no, I can't. The last time I had them off was in March this year when I got my hands waxed. Even then I had to lather them in soap & it took almost 10 minutes to get them off, no joke! Last night they came off so easily!! I put them right back on.... then took them off & put them back on again!!! I did this a few times & then went to bed with a smile on my face!!

haha, you rock! Lol that seriously is awesome! :)
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me my wedding ring when I was 6 months pregnant. Just about a month ago I nearly lost the ring while I was swimming - one stroke nearly pulled it off my finger! This is my favorite NSV, one I fiddle with almost daily, pushing the ring up on my finger and peering through the gap. Congratulations on a satisfying clue to your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!