Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Um...YES! DEFINITE CHANGE CONGRATS!
  • lrodriguez83
    lrodriguez83 Posts: 136
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Way to go! I see a big difference!
  • crobinson53
    crobinson53 Posts: 164
    Options
    Great job man. How tall are you?
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great job.
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    AMAZING!! Great job!!!!
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    You look like a new man! KUTGW!
  • joburridge
    joburridge Posts: 16
    Options
    AMAZING WELL DONE... you should be totally proud of yourself x
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    OP.. Great job, keep up the good work!

I totally understand what you said about not seeing it yourself. I think that our eyes play tricks on us, i remember gaining weight and being shocked when i had to bump to the next size pants. i did not really "see" the difference in the mirror, almost like my perception of self was not adjusting. Once I got fat, and my mind got used to seeing the "big mike", that was my new normal. as i started to drop, I knew i was shrinking. I know that i went from a size 49 to a size 36 but I still look in the mirror and see "big mike". its actually quite fascinating to me from the science/perception standpoint, but I freely admit that I will be happy when my perception resets and I can really see what others are seeing. For now, I aid my faulty perception with my body weight and with measurements. I keep a spreadsheet with all major measurements, taken every friday. I also went to get a DEXA scan, with is the most accurate body composition test. It was very interesting to see the details of where I was, and I look forward to September, when I can get my repeat to see how far I have progressed.

You really should be proud, 89.9 pounds is simply amazing and it is a credit to your hard work and dedication.

WELL DONE!
  • NicoleRN2013
    NicoleRN2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is a big difference. It is very hard for us to our own changes sometimes. You are doing a fantastic job, congrats and keep up the great work!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job! :)
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Is that really you?.........or is it your younger brother? WOW what a fantastic achievement !! One day it will hit home and you will be SO PROUD of yourself.......Keep it up mate and enjoy your skydiving experience, you deserve it !!!:bigsmile:
  • ziathediva
    ziathediva Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Good job!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!