Tiny NSV

Options
SherryLynn82
SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
So I was at a meeting today and one of the people that I work with asked if I had lost some weight. I said I had lost just a few pounds since the end of school. She asked how and I told her I was working out on the elliptical for cardio, doing some strength training DVDs, and counting calories with MFP. The other lady from my school (who btw is TINY) asked how long I worked on the elliptical each day and I told her around an hour six days a week. Both of them were totally floored by the fact that I could do a full hour program on the elliptical each day! It made me feel really good to know that even though they were both WAY smaller than me, I have built up my endurance enough to do something that they couldn't!

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Great NSV! skinny does not always equal healthy!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    As my very skinny friend once said, as she was out of breath from picking up sticks in her yard, See, skinny people can get out of shape too.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    That is no Tiny NSV!! That is awesome! An hour an the ellipitca is amazing!:)
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Woot! Just goes to show that the skinny aren't always fit:-)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    As my very skinny friend once said, as she was out of breath from picking up sticks in her yard, See, skinny people can get out of shape too.

my friend call this skinnyfat.

Well done on inspiring people and being awesome!

I love the elliptical I could do it all day. As long as I'm allowed to curse the darn thing regularly.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    That is no Tiny NSV!! That is awesome! An hour an the ellipitca is amazing!:)

Exactly my thoughts!! That's great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!