A couple of NSV's

Options
gjprincess
gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
Just a quick note. Last weeked we were up at the cabin, I was lounging in a chair watching the boys chop wood when I looked at my arm to see if I was getting to much sun. I didn't notice if I was turning pink instead there was a little gun!!! I actually have biceps again on both arms. Go figure. I was so happy I had to show my husband and his friend. They both looked at my like I lost my mind. I didn't care.

Then today when I walked into work one of my co-workers confronted me and said she decided that she didn't like me anymore. Dismayed I asked why. She responded by saying I made her feel guilty that she wasn't working out and that with the weight I've lost I look really good and she needed to do something about it.

Needless to say, because of my hard work and dedication she's going to start getting back in shape too.

Replies

• staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Inspirations are the best!!! Congrats!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! You're officially an "inspiration"! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!