Friday Night... Party Night!!

Good Afternoon,

Well its friday night the one night i go out and have a few drinks! I have been on vodka and diet coke for a long time but fancy a change does anyone know of a nice low calorie alcoholic drink to change to???

Cheers :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• rperr30
    rperr30 Posts: 35
    Good Afternoon,

Well its friday night the one night i go out and have a few drinks! I have been on vodka and diet coke for a long time but fancy a change does anyone know of a nice low calorie alcoholic drink to change to???

Cheers :drinker: :happy:
  • Drink water.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    There is zero calorie flavored vodka with some diet sprite! Very yummy!! Have fun and don't fret too much!

*Kistinbee*
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I hope this helps.

A shot of alcohol (80 proof) 1.5 oz 100 calories
    Beer 12 oz. 150 calories
    Wine 5 oz. 100 calories
    Gin/Vodka Diet Tonic 100 calories
    Gin/Vodka Tonic 200 calories
    Bloody Mary 140 calories
    Rum & Diet cola 110 calories
    Rum & cola 240 calories
    Vodka Lemonade Crush 160 calories
    Cold Brew Tea 8oz 160 calories
    Vodka Diet Cranberry 140 calories
    Vodka Cranberry 250 calories
    Whiskey Tea Smash 170 calories
    Diet Tonic Water 8 oz. 0 calories
    Diet Soda 8 oz. 0 calories
    Diet Cranberry 8 oz. 40 calories
    Lemon/Lime Juice tspn 10 calories
    Orange Juice 8 oz. 110 calories
    Pineapple Juice 8 oz. 150 calories
    Unsweetened Tea 0 calories
    Tomato Juice 8 oz. 41 calories
    Tonic Water/Ginger Ale 90 calories
    Club Soda 8 oz. 0 calories
    Apple Juice 8 oz. 115 calories
    Sugar - 1 tablespoon 48 calories
    Garnish 10 calorie
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I would just eat less calories through out the day. then I would be able to allow more for the drinking:tongue: Plus if you eat less you will get buzzed easier. But what do I know. I only have an occational glass of wine or a margarita with a meal. And I get pretty buzzed off of just one. Have fun. and be safe.:drinker:
  • rperr30
    Thankyou all!!

What is a zero calorie vodka?? I have never seen that here! Is it alcohol ?

Thankyou again
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Yes. I think it's smirnoff brand...I'm pretty sure. But there are different flavors.
  • rperr30
    i will have to have a look for that one!!

• dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Ideally, drinking water is the best option but also the least likely one if you are looking to party it up. :wink:

I agree with annaschaben on the cutting calories elsewhere, but instead of cutting calories the day you plan to drink, I suggest you cut out some calories 3 or 4 days leading up to the party day and consume your regular calorie intake the day of the party in addition to whatever you plan to drink. This will keep you from feeling the effects of the alcohol too quickly and yet you will still have a calorie deficit over the course of the entire week.
  • how about a sprizter.....white wine and lemonade or soda with ice:smile:

x
    annmaria
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Yes. I think it's smirnoff brand...I'm pretty sure. But there are different flavors.

It comes in all flavors. I did a post on it. I will try to find it and pull it back up.
  • rperr30
    I am not really a fan of white wine. Just stuck to my normal vodka and diet coke last night. but would like to know more about the zero calorie vodka please if you can find me more out about it

Thanks everyone!!