Starbucks

Options
Has anybody tried the Skinny Carmel Latte from Starbucks? MMM is it good. Kind of pricy, because thats just how Starbucks rolls but it is good for a coffee fix. And only 90 calories! Can't beat that.
I just hope they aren't terrible for you.

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    Options
    Has anybody tried the Skinny Carmel Latte from Starbucks? MMM is it good. Kind of pricy, because thats just how Starbucks rolls but it is good for a coffee fix. And only 90 calories! Can't beat that.

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Today Starbucks is giving free cups of coffee just by telling them you voted...
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am trying to talk my boss into us all going to Starbucks!!

I had a VENTI White Mocha and did not care one bit of how much of what was in it lol I
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

I had a VENTI White Mocha and did not care one bit of how much of what was in it lol I

That is my mentality when I choose to enjoy a gourmet coffee.
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I work at Starbucks and don't even drink coffee but I LOVE working there. Unfortunately we are going to be closing sometime between now and March.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i treated myself to a skinny pumpkin spice latte on saturday while i was grocery shopping yummo!!!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

That is my mentality when I choose to enjoy a gourmet coffee.

LOL seriously! I figured I had earned it...before I even came across the star bucks I had already been walking for over an hour, been on the elliptical at home for 15 minutes, and done some stretching so i figured i could savor the flavor without guilt...
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WOW! Only 90 calories! I got to try that.:drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

I'm totally addicted to the Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte (90cal too). I only allow myself 1 or 2 a week cuz of $ but I'm gonna try this one next. Was it a Tall?
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    starbucks...yummy:smooched:
  • AtlantisFish
    Options
    YUM love Starbucks! hey I better! LOL been drinking it since the 80s (and I was bonr in 81 LOL)

venti white chocolate mocha is the best!