If you were a millionaire...

Options
2»

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would never change the way I look unless its a natural way.... I love the way I look I was blessed! :heart:

I'd run for cover.

what does that mean??

Whenever someone makes a post like yours, someone will call you on it. Some members here will eat anyone they can alive.
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd buy you a monkey...Haven't you always wanted a monkey? I'd be rich....
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I would get healthy with a personal trainer and my fridge would always be stock piled with fresh fruits, veggies and healthy/organic foods. I would not go the surgery route.. I would want to earn an amazing body. I definitely wouldn't be content with it like it is, but surgery seems a bit extreme.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd make time to take better care of myself. This would include, in no particular order:

Hired help with the housework and yardwork.
    More frequent haircuts and brow waxings.
    Exercise equipment to use at home.
    More organic and locally sourced foods
    More time devoted to sleep

Basically, I'd be buying myself less stress.
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I would never change the way I look unless its a natural way.... I love the way I look I was blessed! :heart:

I'd run for cover.

what does that mean??

Whenever someone makes a post like yours, someone will call you on it. Some members here will eat anyone they can alive.

lol whatever....im not into little games :) through the internet!
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Definitely get myself
    a) Personal Trainer
    b) Masseuse (because massage is amazing for both mind & body :P)
    c) Renowned Hairstylist
    d) Chef (sometimes I'd rather not cook)
    e) Dermatologist

Think I'm covered now. No surgery needed either!

I TOTALLY agree here!!!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I'd fix my receding hair line, but I'd lose the weight with a good personal trainer and a basketball gym at my house.

and all day long I'd biddy biddy bum, if I were a wealthy man!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

I'd run for cover.

Ignore the haters. Seriously.

what does that mean??

lol whatever....im not into little games :) through the internet!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't do pain. And any surgery will come with some pain. ick. But if I were rich enough to quit my job, I would be at the skating rink everyday and would trim down in no time. Life would be good. If only I didn't have to go to work everyday.