Hello!

chelbel89
chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
Hi there! My name is Chelsea and I am a college student from Georgia. Unfortunately I have gained the freshmen 50 (yes, I mean 50 :cry: ). So I am hoping to get back to where I was before college. I can not believe I thought I was fat back then! I guess it took me gaining weight to appreciate what I had! So, here's to a new me and a great journey in meeting and supporting others! :happy:

Replies

• fufi1988
    fufi1988 Posts: 7
    hi. good luck :)
  • chelbel89
    Thanks! You too! :D
  • fufi1988
    what did ya study in college?
  • chelbel89
    I am a marketing major and a political science minor! I want to go to law school. I am taking the LSAT in October, and I really want a way to stay motivated! :) Are you new too?
  • fufi1988
    yep, joined like a wk ago. its really handy to talk to people who know what your going through.
    i work in a creche, since almost every day is a kids birthday theres always cake just lying about the place. lol :P
  • chelbel89
    Haha! That is funny and sad all at the same time. My bad girl food is mexican food- chile rellenos and cheese enchiladas. So I imagine that if i had those lying around at work all day, boy would i be in trouble! :P
  • samuelette
    samuelette Posts: 24 Member
    I think I gained most of my weight during college, too, but I was a little pudgy before then. MFP has helped a whole lot. Good luck!