The fat kid? Not anymore! Almost to ONEderland. (pic)

Options

Replies

• kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow well done!!:bigsmile:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I was one of those fat kids too. I was the fat chick in the last row.
    I'm glad you have persevered and are so close to Onederland.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hope you are proud of yourself because you did an amazing job! Congratulations on sticking with it!!!!
  • rat70
    rat70 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story and wonderful achievement! Congratulations on you fabulous progress and determination so far! All the best!:happy:
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look absolutely amazing, well done & thanks for sharing :)
  • EvanR
    EvanR Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Excellent, very well done. You are proof that, when one wants something badly enough, they can achieve it!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and have no reason to avoid cameras anymore! also, I love that game!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Awesoe job! You look great! Keep up the awesome job!!!
  • bearsfan2334
    bearsfan2334 Posts: 137
    Options
    That is great. You look awesome! Keep up the good work. I totally know what you mean about not being able to run the mile, I always walked it as a kid. I am hoping to be able to run a 5k eventually.

I do have a question for you though.... can you do a pull up yet? :tongue: I sucked at those too and still no luck. :sad:
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's you? No way... you look great! Keep it up!
  • EvanR
    EvanR Posts: 17
    Options
    That is great. You look awesome! Keep up the good work. I totally know what you mean about not being able to run the mile, I always walked it as a kid. I am hoping to be able to run a 5k eventually.

I do have a question for you though.... can you do a pull up yet? :tongue: I sucked at those too and still no luck. :sad:
    Haha, you know, I haven't even tried! I'll have to do that.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    so you have lost 76 pounds since Feb? wow.

how tall are you ? why/how did you pick 176 pounds?
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! WTG!!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    omg it's like u are watching me or living inside my head LOL...i always worry about seats when i go places..i know i can't get on the amusement park rides yet...and the part about the drive thru, that was always my line of thinking! glad to see you have made such a change...you look great :) so happy for you!
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look so healthy! I hope to be in ONEderland myself by the end of August.
  • uncurvymotivation
    Options
    Great job! I cant wait to get to that point
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Sheesh! You're the first to make me cry here. lol!

I love your mental attitude. It is where your motivation is coming from and with all these changes you see in yourself, I am sure ONEderland is not that far.

Keep up the good work. You are inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!