New and struggling :)

Options
Hi, my name is Jen. I am 21 years old and really needing some support. I have been struggling with weight my whole life. I have lost 50 pounds before on weight watchers. Like most college students, my over consumption of pizza and beer caused me to gain my weight back. I am hoping to lose some weight before I graduate. Hopefully this along with exercise will help

Replies

• jporcelli
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jen. I am 21 years old and really needing some support. I have been struggling with weight my whole life. I have lost 50 pounds before on weight watchers. Like most college students, my over consumption of pizza and beer caused me to gain my weight back. I am hoping to lose some weight before I graduate. Hopefully this along with exercise will help
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jen! Good luck with the site! There are a lot of useful tools & people here that will certainly help! Have fun!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Jen! Be determined:explode: Welcome!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello Jen
    im kathy You can do it
    Good to see you here even i gained weight having a desk job
    we can support each other i just started my workouts last week with good diet n exercise hope will loose some weight together
  • curlhair
    Options
    welcome to MFP!

i joined a few months ago and it has been a GOD SEND. i had a job at coldstone creamery in college - i was already overweight but once i started working there i gained 40 POUNDS (what can i say? not many customers + 5 hour shifts = a lot of ice cream eating)

you will do great! :flowerforyou: