6 months 4 days and 40lbs lighter

Options
KatManx
KatManx Posts: 168 Member
Yesterday I hit 40lbs loss! I couldn't believe it and was so happy!

When i started this journey on the 17th January this year i would never imagine that I would be 40lbs lighter and 1lb off the goal that i set myself (to get to 10 stone).

I ideally want to lose another 13 lbs, but if i can lose 40 then surely 13 is going to be easy peasy! :D

K

Replies

• Stephaniebingletastic
    Options
    WOW! well done for that amazing loss, and only 1lb away from the original goal too. Great work.
    What are your top tips for diet and exercise? I am currently at 12st 5 and trying to get down to 10st. I am 5'7. How tall are you may I ask?
    Any help is greatly appreciated, and once again, Congratulations on your success!
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Great job!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Super Job.
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done and it's wonderful that you are now nearly achieving your goal and setting yourself another, it just goes to show how much confidence in yourself can grow by losing weight because now you feel like it is possible whereas before I am guessing you didn't?

40lbs lost is an amazing achievement for anybody so hope you are proud of yourself!!! :)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WOW! well done for that amazing loss, and only 1lb away from the original goal too. Great work.
    What are your top tips for diet and exercise? I am currently at 12st 5 and trying to get down to 10st. I am 5'7. How tall are you may I ask?
    Any help is greatly appreciated, and once again, Congratulations on your success!

Thank you. I just cut of eating too much crap, cut out sugar in my coffee, exercising more (well i never used to) and just watching what i eat. :)
    I am 5foot :)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!