New to MFP...

Options
I started MFP over two weeks ago now. I'm absolutely enjoying it. I've already lost 10 lbs and looking to lose another 25. Looking for friends that I can inspire as well as be inspired from... Good luck to you all! We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Replies

• Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    I have only been on here for a little over a month and I love it too!!! I would love to be your friend and I ttry to bevery supportive to everyone! Its hard work this losing weight - so we all need to be here for each other! Please add me if you would like too! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! You are right.....we can do this! Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    good luck to you... i'm having a little trouble taking this seriously..
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Welcome to MFP. Glad you are enjoying it and great results for your first couple of weeks!

I have been using MFP since the first of June. I have lost 24lbs since then. Exercising daily and counting calories is the reason for my success. MFP is great. I use the phone app for recording food and exercise and love coming on the forum to get motivation, encouragement, research foods and products. Enjoy and good luck with your journey!
  • goochee
    goochee Posts: 4
    Options
    Today I joined this group because I felt that seeing the weight scale would help me. Since I come on the puter every morning it will become a check point for me that I will have to look at dailey. This is a first for meand evem though I am older I sure don't want to stay heavy like this, I hate it. Glad to be here.
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on already losing 10 lbs!!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I DID IT. i got off the couch and managed about 25 min of exercise if you don't count the stretching. and y'all are right. I'm outrageously glad I did. thanks...