http://www.hub-uk.com/foodpages19/recip0904.htm

Calorie count per serving:
    Cream 75ml- 145
    Chocolate 50g - 250
    Butter (spoon) - 35
    Brandy (12 ml) - 30
    egg yolk (half) - 25

Total: 485

OK, its only half a yolk but it is very, very tasty.....

chocolate in eggs? and brandy? sounds crazy but prolly tastes like heaven lol n yes i got cals to spare bulking right now :P
  • epoint
    epoint Posts: 88
    Options
    I keep chopped onions and bellpeppers in the freezer. When I'm ready to cook eggs I take a little chunk of onions/peppers and sizzle them in the pan for a couple of minutes before I add the eggs. Onions in particular add such a good flavor to eggs, in my opinion! I usually eat them on a sandwich thin that I've popped in the toaster while my eggs are cooking.
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    I toast a wheat, lite, high fiber english muffin every morning and I scramble one egg in a small bowl and microwave for 35 sec. I add sliced turkey and 1/2 slice of sargento reduced fat pepperjack cheese. 245 caloris and the pepperjack adds lots of flavor. I don't even add salt or pepper due to the salt in the meat and the pepper in the cheese. Ready in 3 minutes and tastes oh so good.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I toast a wheat, lite, high fiber english muffin every morning and I scramble one egg in a small bowl and microwave for 35 sec.
    Yep I was going to suggest the same. If you have a small pyrex or corelle bowl, they work great. I spray the bowl with some Pam first, then crack an egg into it, break/swish it up with a fork, then pop it in for 30 seconds or so, and it slides right out into a muffin or bagel thin or toast. Faster and less cleanup than a skillet, especially if you're making singles.
    I keep chopped onions and bellpeppers in the freezer
    thanks for the reminder!! maybe now I'll quit throwing away furry and growing onions because I don't use them up quickly enough...
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    breakfast wraps are my favorite, scramble with peppers, onion whatever, wrap in a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce and salsa, soooo good!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Spinach and tomato egg white omelet with turkey sausage. No salsa today.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Omelettes, Frittatas, Poached...the options for eggs are endless. Maybe google some recipes for eggs and you will find an endless stream of knowledge for egg recipes. I love them...I could eat them all the time (which i do :)
  • kmjudge
    kmjudge Posts: 25
    Options
    Cayanne pepper instead of salt and black pepper, really good for you and adds a great kick!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ages and ages ago when I had multiple oral surgeries I would have trouble with bread products and hard items, so I found that I could put anything inside an omelet that I would put inside a sandwich. I think my favorite ended up being chopped ham, a bit of cheese and a few drops of barbeque sauce. Tuna with spicy brown mustard, chopped roast beef with sauteed onions and peppers with provalone, and turkey with tomato and brown mustard worked well too.